When Pop demos are recorded properly, they should have the same sound quality as a major label album. If you are sending your songs out to labels, publishers, or TV and Film, they are going to want to hear top shelf production. What sets us apart from other online Pop demo services is we have actual award winning producers and engineers on our roster and our session players have worked with top artists such as: Bruce Springsteen, Rihanna, Muse, Maroon 5, Aerosmith, Keith Urban, Pink, Alanis Morissette, Neil Young, Iron & Wine, Stevie Wonder, Feist, Sarah McLachlan, Ani DiFranco, Ben Folds, Billy Talent, Christina Aguilera, Beastie Boys, Collective Soul, Whitney Houston , Duffy, INXS, Dream Theatre, Interpol, Mary J Blige, Sum 41, The Chieftains, The Jayhawks, The Ramones, Toni Braxton, ‘N SYNC, Kylie Minogue, Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Evanescence, Neko Case, Blue Rodeo, Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes), Kris Kristofferson, Garth Hudson (The Band), Willie Nelson, John Spencer, Rob Holliday (Marilyn Manson, The Prodigy), Evan Dando, Everest, DeVotchKa, Kevin Hearn (Barenaked Ladies). etc.
A lot of artists think that a demo is an interim process between the songwriting and the final recording. This is sometimes true, but knowledgeable artists dedicate time, money and effort to make their songs sound almost like the album they are about to record. The better your Pop demo sounds, the better chance you have of getting picked up. At Sundown Sessions we’ve taken world-class production and made it affordable to everyone. When you work with our team, you can be sure that your music demos will sound as great as any recording out there for a lot less than you thought possible. With our Pop demos recording services we approach the music like it is the final album recording. Our philosophy is that no matter what we are doing on the song, the quality should be as good as the hits on the radio. Our A-list session players, award-winning engineers and producer are at the very top in their field and know how to craft the very best sounding Pop music demos. Recording great demos can be easy
- Simply send us a rough version of your Pop demo you recorded at home or even on your smart phone. If you only have lyrics you can work with one of our writers who can help you finish your song.
- After listening to your rough recording our award winning producer Chris Shreenan-Dyck will contact you to discuss his ideas for the recording approach.
- Once you and the producer have figured out a direction to take with the song, our session players will start laying down their tracks. You get to hear what’s being done every step of the way and we don’t move on to the next instrument until you’ve signed off on the performance.
- When all the tracks are recorded, our mix engineer begins to put it all together.
- Once you are happy with the mix, it goes off to our multi-Grammy Award winning mastering engineer who will put the final polish on your Pop music demo.In addition to our recording service, we offer a free song placement service. We put our client songs in our library that our agent shops to music supervisors for TV & film. We have developed a lot of contacts in the industry over the years and want to help the artists we work with get song placement opportunities with their Pop demos. Music supervisors are always looking for newest thing to put in the TV show, movie, or ad they are working on. Just ask us how.